Sunday, June 2, 2013

Chaos Smokey eyes

This look I did it back in February, 2013 is  one of my favorites because its really rich and I used the Urban Decay Vice Palette and two colors from the naked palette :)) just one thing I noticed is that, the eyeshadow base I used did not work with these eyeshadows as by the day it started creasing! I know embarrassing, honestly I recommend for you my beautiful ladies to use the urban decay primer potion when using any of the urban decay eyeshadows. 
Products used: 
Eyes: Nyx eyeshadow base in natural
         UD Vice Palette (chaos only) 
         UD NAKED PALETTE ( Buck and Sin) 
        Eyebrows: Nyx Cake Powder 
                         Milani Eye brow pencil in dark brown
        Face: Holika Holika BB Cream
                 Maybelline Fit Me 210 and MAC mineralize skin finish 
        Blush: MAC I'm the one (limited edition ) 
        Bronzer: burjouis chocolate bronzer
        Highlight: coastal scents contour blush palette 
        Lips: MAC Candy Yum Yum
        UD: All nighter setting spray 
    Xoxoxo <333 ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment