Sunday, June 2, 2013

Job Interview Makeup


When going to a job interview always try to look great but at the same time very natural! Recently I had an interview for an internship which was successful as I got it on the same day which I'm going to say A+++. Well for this look I used all natural colors, you don't have to use what I used on this look, but I totally recommend you guys follow this steps that are going to be useful for your job interview look. Absolutely we women do not want to look pale, we need some glow everyday and especially when going to a job interview ;))).  
On my face I used a BB Cream and honestly I used the korean brands, I dislike the westernized ones because I feel they are not as authentic as the korean ones like Lioele, Skin Food, Holika Holika, Elisha Coy or Skin 79. For this I used Skin79 Super BB Cream. As a foundation I used MAC Fix Fluid Foundation in NC30 and the Blot Powder in Medium, concealer I used maybelline fit me in 35 just on my under eye circles.  Bronzer: Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Bronzer, MAC Small Vanity Blush (limited edition), Highlighter Too Faced Cosmetics Candlelight Powder. Eyebrows I used a brown pencil and set my eyebrows with the nyx brow cake powder I used the balm concealer to shape them. For my eyes I used Stila in the light eyeshadow palette as a base I used the stila prime pot in caramel which I love at the moment ;))) of course if you don't have this palette you can use the naked palette 1 and 2. 
For my lips I used Yash from MAC, this lipstick is still on sale on http://www.maccosmetics.com I believe is permanent on the website because it came out two years ago in the Mickey Contractor collection also there's another lipstick that remained permanent for this collection and that is Mehr which is absolutely another option for this look ;))) and to finish I used the All Nighter setting spray. 
Xoxoxo
Eyes: lid Gilded Gold crease bliss and browbone bare ;))
It smells like chocolate ;)) yum but too bad you can't eat it ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment