Sunday, June 2, 2013

Review of CL The Baddest Female

On Tuesday, CL the Leader of the K- Pop Group 2NE1 Launched her first solo single "The Baddest Female". The video and the scenario were a perfect match because the makeup and the wardrobe were a complement to the background, which is something to be admired by the producers of this music video. Definitely CL has transformed herself into this fierce and sexy women that had been seen since last year when 2NE1 launched their latest single "I Love You". When looking at the music video CL, reminded me of Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and the late singer Aaliyah. Her moves and attitude made me see another CL that I had not seen before, which I totally love. Celebrity Fashion Designer Jeremy Scott, deserves a plus because the dresses and outfits CL used in the video they did not only look gorgeous but stunning. This is a new fashion statement CL is bringing to us, which I totally love. Here are some pictures of the music video for you guys to take a look! xoxoxo <333 ;)))




No comments:

Post a Comment